Every year I tend to make a ridiculously long list of things I would like to do or accomplish, sometimes I keep it to myself, sometimes it ends up on Twitter. This year I am shortening the list to 10 Things I Want To Accomplish In 2020 because in recent years, although I feel like I’ve accomplished a substantial amount of my goals, the list being so long just makes it overwhelming. It’s not that I don’t have a list of 100+ things that I want to do this year, but I think by hyper-focused on the most important goals, I can avoid the stress that comes with seeing so many goals and wondering when I will ever make time for them all.
With that in mind, here are the 10 Things I Want To Accomplish In 2020.
- Put myself in a financial position to invest on a larger scale.
- I’ve always dipped my toes in the water and it’s time for me to actually jump in.
- Reduce my use of plastics.
- I find that most of the plastic that I use could easily be replaced with something less damaging to the environment.
- Organize my time better.
- I’ve used calendars, apps, etc. but never to the fullest extent. This year will be about spending my time in a more calculated manner.
- Reduce the clutter in my life.
- I tend to hoard things (like sneakers). This year I am freeing myself of things.
- Close my rings every day for a year.
- I did pretty good with this last year but once I missed, I stopped trying.
- Watch more sunrises and sunsets.
- This is always on my list but in 2019, I didn’t make enough effort.
- Get serious about my businesses.
- I want to hire help. I’m ready to take things to the next level.
- Get healthy!
- I need to exercise regularly. So far, I am 2 for 2 in 2020 when it comes to fitting a workout into my day. (Follow me on Strava to see!)
- Write a book!
- More to come…
- Buy property.
And a couple more for good measure…
- Run 500 miles
- Bike 1000 miles
What are your goals? How will you achieve them? Hit me up on Twitter or Instagram with your response! 🤙